<VV> Thank you and idle help

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Tue Jul 1 17:28:21 EDT 2014

I just wanted to thank those who responded to my crossmember question awhile back. I now have a complete and solid extra '64 suspension.
The idle question is this.  My car, the '60 with a '64' 110 and 4spd, refuses to idle below 1200 rpms.  I replaced to vacuum balance tube rubber,
changed the inline fuel filter, tore down the carbs and made sure they are correct and even removed the filter stones as they we old ones and I have an inline filter.
This afternoon, while trying to figure this mystery out, I listened to the drivers side.  It purrs like it is supposed to.  Then I listened to the pass. side.  It putts and
sputters and pops intermittently and sounds rough.  Could this be that the valves are adjusted to tight?  Inquiring minds want to know.  Thanx for your help.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook
'60 700 4dr '64'110/4spd