<VV> Do you have a 1961 Corvair with factory installed gas heater?

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 12:08:09 EDT 2014

I am in desperate need of data from a 1961 coupe, sedan, or wagon with a factory installed gasoline heater.

I need the ACC codes from the trim tag (preferable a picture)...

I have a theory that like wagon assembly, only Willow Run installed gas heaters but need to see a 100% positive install.

Out of all the 1961 Oakland and Kansas City trim tags 100% of them all have Direct Air heat (non gas heater).

So either the option was so rare at OA and KC that no examples of it has shown or it was exclusive to Willow Run.

Please help...