<VV> LM Crocus / Lemonwood / Butternut Yellow color confusion

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sun Jul 6 14:03:24 EDT 2014

Are "Crocus Yellow" and "Lemonwood Yellow" and "Butternut Yellow" all the same color just with different names?

Is there a modern car that has a currently available yellow color similar to the LM Chevy/Corvair?

Yes, I can get the correct color custom mixed for about 3 or 4 times the cost, but I can't seem to find a modern car with such a subtle shade of yellow that looks so good on the Corvair!

I searched various suppliers, but only the most garish yellows seem to be available of late ...

Any suggestions?

Charlie