<VV> 2014 Convention in Tacoma, Wa. July 21-25

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 6 23:54:11 EDT 2014

I will be there. This is my 10th convention in a row I attend and my 11th all together. Leaving this Saturday morning, flying Tuesday evening from Sea-Tac to Anchorage for 4 days in Denali National Park, then back to Sea-Tac Sunday morning for the convention. Driving my '67 Monza 4 door with A/C with my wife and son.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301