<VV> 2014 Convention in Tacoma, Wa. July 21-25

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 8 00:39:55 EDT 2014

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Matt Nall [mailto:patiomatt at aol.com]
> Sent: July 6, 2014 8:31 PM
> To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
> Subject: <VV> 2014 Convention in Tacoma, Wa. July 21-25
>

> Who's planning to be there?
>

> I am!
>

> Matt Nall
>
> Charleston, Oregon

 I'm definitely planning on going.... at this point it seems a bit "iffy" as to whether or not I'm going to be finished with my EFI conversion project and be able to drive my Corvair there. I'm getting really close though. Nothing like a hard deadline to motivate me to finish in time!!!Kevin Nash63 Turbo, daily driver, soon to be EFI (crossing my fingers!!)