<VV> On Our Way to Tacoma- 1969 Monza

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jul 9 10:59:12 EDT 2014

Sounds like a great trip!  Be sure to let us know how it turns out.  And as I was once told - "remember that this is your hobby."  Some of the best advice I've ever gotten :-)

If you don't have the latest one, you should be able to pick up a CORSA roster at the convention.  Good thing to have along just in case.

--Bryan