<VV> Willow Run

Guy Brandes vair140 at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 12:32:48 EDT 2014

I have heard that they are saving at least part of it for a museum.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Anyone in the group live in or near Detroit, and if so, have you heard if
demolition's commenced on the former Willow Run factory complex over by
Ypsilanti (Ford, B-24s, WWII; subsequently Kaiser-Frazier, GM)?  I'm going to be
on the east coast (Bowie & Annapolis, MD) for the next two weeks, figured on
returning via the S/SE side of Detroit, primarily to get shots of the factory
before it disappears.

Mark Morgan
CNM, SMCC