<VV> Our way to Tacoma

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Wed Jul 9 13:41:45 EDT 2014

Yep, Mr. Redd our Corvair GT will be shadowing Cliff and his wife from
Rochester, MN to Seattle, WA.  Over the Father's Day weekend, we took Mr.
Redd on a shake-down cruise to Detroit and back.  1,600 miles with no
problems -- 25 mpg at 70-75, and less than a quart of oil. Of course, I
couldn't leave a great running car alone, so after we got back the car got
new plugs, chassis lube, new tires, PMT rear struts, wheel alignment, the
Koni's softened up a tad, and a number of miscellaneous "adjustments".  The
question is, how much did I screw up?

Dave Keillor