<VV> Question : Different engine mounts for 1967 Monza 140?

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 11 00:03:28 EDT 2014

I did not understand your diagrams, but if your LM engine mount (the rubber
portion) is flat or depressed looking in the center, it has failed and the
only thing holding the rear of the engine in the car is a 90degree metal
angle (or is that angel... humor?) piece.  The center of the rubber section
should be pointing UP.

New ones are available at the regular Vair Vendors.

Later, JR