<VV> CAM INFO

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 00:34:30 EDT 2014

Its the grind of the cam that determines its performance. They can call
them whatever they like.
I couldn't find it for this go but when I built my engine I saw a chart
that plotted HP and torque for the normal through performance cams for a
Corvair and used it to choose the 270 for my coupe 4 speed.

Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 2Door Coupe 4speed Red/Red