<VV> Elec parts-was power glide car hesitates

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 19:10:07 EDT 2014

Everyone should be aware that new parts are often inoperable, partially
operable, or will fail having a very short life. Rebuilt or new
alternators/generators, voltage regulators, coils, starters, solenoids
either purchased from overseas mfg. or with parts from foreign sorurces are
junk. Ernie's  experience doesn't surprise me a bit.

Chuck S