<VV> Calling all 60-62 Canadian Corvairs I need trim tags

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jul 18 18:01:23 EDT 2014

Rick,
 I'm at a computer that doesn't do well at sending pictures but I wanted to get this info to you. I have the oldest Canadian built Corvair known. It was the Cole award winner at the 1991 CORSA convention. Anyway here are the details: VIN  56900236
          Style--- 569
          Body # 510318
          Paint  J  (Jade green)
          Trim   885 (gray cloth,gray door panels)
          Then this letter & numbers at the bottom  8 S O
 Do you think at some point you will publish your findings for various years?
 I get people and look at cars (EM's only) all the time and my now dated info doesn't always have info I need. Enjoy your posts.
  Ed Bittman  Dade City,Fl