<VV> Early (1961 Monza) rear suspension improvement ?

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 22:26:49 EDT 2014

Eric, there are two things you can do. 1. Put urethane bushings in the
lower a arms, but also make sure the cross member to body cushions are in
good condition.
2. Add a sway bar.

Side note: my original 62 with sway bar performed very well. The sway bay
was on the front suspension. Urethane bushings tighten up the a arms to
help with handling.

Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 2Door Coupe 4speed Red/Red