<VV> Early (1961 Monza) rear suspension improvement ?

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 11:27:27 EDT 2014

Eric,

Back in the day there was a "camber compensator" that resembled an anti-sway bar; it tied together the rear wheel hubs, limiting tuck-under during hard cornering. At the urging of a buddy, I bought one for my '62 Monza coupe and he installed it for me. It did improve handling, as I recall.

I can't remember the name of the company that sold it, but it used four capital letters, like IMCO or something. Other VVers will know. There might be used ones out there.

--Tom in Ohio