<VV> temp light question for friend

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 21:51:43 EDT 2014

It could be a bad temp sensor or oil pressure switch they are on a common
circuit. That us why it says temp/press. Or it could really be a heat issue
if the engine sits and idles for awhile, but normally they can idle for a
long time and not overheat. Suggest he take out the flap doors and
thermostats and see what it does.
I run my 62 4 speed without the flaps and thermostats and reinstall them
when it gets cold and I need heat.

Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 2Door Coupe 4speed Red/Red