<VV> EMPI camber compensator pics

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Tue Jul 22 20:27:50 EDT 2014

Why would one of these be installed on a 1964??  1964 cars would not need them.

Bill

On Jul 22, 2014, at 10:05 AM, Wade Lanning via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

I saw these installed on a 64 Corvair years ago and as I recall the center simply rested against the differential with no bolts or clamps to secure it. The front EMPI compensator rested against the bottom of the front crossmember, but I don't recall if it was clamped in the center.

Wade

Message: 1