<VV> torque wrench

Karl Haakonsen cityhawk at pobox.com
Wed Jul 23 15:34:23 EDT 2014

I actually did find a 1/4" inch-lbs torque wrench a couple of years ago
when rebuilding the transmission on my Saturn. I did a bunch of research
to find one that was reasonably affordable, but not crap as you want it
to be fairly accurate. I'll look it up to see what it was....

Karl in Boston
CORSA Eastern Director
Bay State Corvairs
Corvanatics
Stock Corvair Group
1966 Monza convertible 110/PG project car