<VV> dancing vacuum readings questions

Old Guy somereallyoldguy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 21:01:01 EDT 2014

hi there...don't believe its supposed to jump around. Isolate the carbs by
plugging the balance pipe between them, as that will tell you which side it
is on. IMO a little wiggle may happen as the carb(s) are different
distances from the intake valves, I have used an oil dampened gage, but I
would change vacuum gages as they get loose in their gears and will bounce
around driving you crazy(ier)  hope this helps!   craig lamond