<VV> Rear engine mount

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 15:42:01 EDT 2014

At my mecchanic's garage, he showed me another customer's vair with a unique mod
to the rear engine mount. Looked like maybe he saw the same article I saw in a
"way back" Communique, about a member's idea to keep the engine from falling on
the road should the mount fail.
How is the collective memory of this wise group? Any ideas?
Ralph
69/140/4sp

'66-69  are "Failsafe"  from the factory..  All the Vendors sell rebuilt one as well as HD  ones...

Many of us who think a $100  motormount is ludicrous use Tedd "EFI" Brown's design  using a $15  mount.

See attached pic

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio