<VV> 64 convertible rusted seat bolts.

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 19:39:44 EDT 2014

You should soak the bolts with a penetrating oil for a day or two, maybe a
week, resprayibg both from on top and from under neath since the bolts go
through the floor then try to get them out. If they break off due to the
rust you will gave to drill and retap the holes.

Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 2Door Coupe 4speed Red/Red