<VV> Glove Box Stickers

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 22:45:05 EDT 2014

For a '65 vert.

So, I have C415 - Tire Pressure - Round Sticker AND C414 - Engine Warning
sticker.  These are the round stickers that go in what passed for three cup
holders on the back side of the glove box door in 1965.   There are 3 spaces
and I think that the stickers go in the right and left positions with the
center one left blank.  What I cannot remember is - which sticker goes in
which spot?

Help please...

Thanks.

Later, JR