<VV> 64 convertible motor removal.

Ron Hinz ronh at owt.com
Mon Jul 28 23:54:48 EDT 2014

But, it makes more sense to jack up the rear just a few inches but enough to
disconnect everything except the mounts.  Then lower it with the engine on
blocks or jacks enough to take the weight off of the mounts, disconnect the
mounts and then lift the body sans the drivetrain enough to slide the engine
out.  That way you'll never need to lift the drivetrain high enough to have
an excuse to drop it and the rear body is a lot lighter and safer to lift
without the drivetrain.

RonH