<VV> glove box warnings for engine and tires

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 29 19:38:00 EDT 2014

Thank you Stan.  That seems to be the answer so long as the car was NOT
built in 1964 (as a '65 of course).  At least one person answered that his
December '64 produced car has a single round sticker in the center position
and it contains both Tire Pressure and Engine Warning information.

Also - I edited my original post.  The two stickers I was talking about are
C415 and C416 (not C414 - which I had mistakenly typed).

Later, JR