<VV> Flow thru rockers

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 14:33:40 EDT 2014

Truth in Advertising - Water flows through the rocker panel! Not
necessarily out the back, just through! In California, we just remove all the  plugs
and flaps front and rear. I usually power-wash the rockers out when I get  a
car, and every once in a while after. My race car has the leaf-blocker that
 Clark mentions. It works fine. - Seth

In a message dated 7/30/2014 10:59:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,