<VV> June vs. July Re: : 2015 Convention

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Wed Jul 30 16:45:14 EDT 2014

Well, I did consider going to Tacoma this year, but wimped out.
My excuses included time, money, and state of the car.

My wife won't ride more than 15 minutes with me in the Toy.
When I do the next motor conversion, I hope to make it substantially
quieter - so then she might go for an hour's drive?

But maybe I can take a couple of weeks off for a bucket list solo road trip?
hmmm...

--
Jay Maechtlen SoCal '61 2-dr modified w/fiberglass skin, transverse 3.8
Buick V6 TH440T4 trans

---