<VV> Heads for Sale

vairjer at comcast.net vairjer at comcast.net
Thu Jul 31 12:28:25 EDT 2014

I don't normally post items for sale, but would like to offer the pair below and a single NOS 1964 head to the group just in case folks don't read the Corsa Classified Ads. I will be going to both DACC Homecoming and Branson so if we make a deal I can deliver without any charge or risk of damage in shipment. Pictures are in the Online ads at Corsa website. We have sold the car that these might have been used on.
Pair of 1964 95HP heads from engine never installed in car. Used on school shop class engine to demonstrate air cooled engine. Checked out by trained Corvair mechanic and valve train lapped in and verified as ready to install. Will sell as pair for listed price, and would prefer to deliver to DACC Homecoming or to Branson rather than ship due to mutual cost and risk. If only interested in one head the price is $125 each. Please call or email Jerry McKenzie @ vairjer at comcast.net or 217-585-1495 for any questions or arrangements. Note free delivery to Homecoming or Branson.

One NOS 1964 110HP cylinder head (no valves, springs, etc. Clarks has none in stock and is pricing at $233.75 plus shipping. I will deliver to DACC Homecoming or to Branson rather than ship to minimize mutual risk of damage and cost. Otherwise buyer pays actual cost. Inquiries to Jerry McKenzie @ vairjer at comcast.net or landline phone 217-585-1495

Jerry McKenzie
PCCA
Springfield, IL