<VV> Problem : What size are the bolts to use a crank pulley puller?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Mon Jun 2 14:54:33 EDT 2014

What size are the bolts to remove the crank pulley?

My pulley puller has several sized bolts to fit almost anything, but none of them fit the pre-drilled holes in the pulley for that purpose!

I’ve tried 5/16 coarse which is too small.

Then I tried 3/8 coarse which is too big.

So the only sizes between these 2 are 3/8 fine (3/8-24) and M10 1.0

I bought some of both but they’re both too big :<{

All of the available bolts bind.

The holes do not look rusty, but I’ll try tapping them anyway.

I don’t think the pulley has been replaced with an off-sized version so what other size could it be?

Charlie