<VV> Pix of me Driving John's Fitch Phoenix at Lime Rock

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Fri Jun 6 23:44:23 EDT 2014

I was honored by John just to get this close back in the day !

What could I get for pix of me driving Fitch's Phoenix at Lime Rock?

cid:image003.jpg at 01CF81C6.D3E19DC0

Picture probably deleted on VV version of this message but attached as a URL below ?

And, OK, it was a while ago, but hey ~

Charlie