<VV> 140 PG swap complete - PG is "weak"?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sun Jun 8 23:24:36 EDT 2014

Great idea to work around the gas filler pipe leak - I had a 1-gallon gas
can, tapped the keg into the pump, and it works fine.

Once I get the code cop of my back, I can tweak all the things I'm skipping
for now ...

I ran her tonight for the first time in probably 6 years, with all 4 wheels
off the ground, and she starts with barely a turn of the key

She needs valves adjusted and some tuning, but running!

In drive, the rear wheels both spin "forward" but in reverse, it looks like
they try to move "backward" but don't actually turn around even a 1/4 turn.

I'm thinking the PG "pumps" need to get warmed up after so long sitting?

I'm adding a little fluid at a time until she comes up on the stick ~ any
caveats on PG fluid?

Thanks ~
Charlie