<VV> California DMV -- Now "If someone doesn't like you ..."

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Wed Jun 11 15:45:08 EDT 2014

On Ted.com there are poignant videos of how arguments go:

If you are wrong they win and they will make a point of it.

If you are right they will try to find some minor point and they will make a
point of that.

If you push it, you may win but they will hate you.

If someone likes you, you can't do anything wrong.
If someone doesn't like you, you can't do anything right.

So, just make them like you, and nothing else matters.

Case in point:

Captain asks a Private if he has change for the soda machine.

Private says, "Yeah. I think I do."

Captain says, "Address an officer as 'Sir'!"

Private says, "Sir! I have NO change, Sir!"

So, ...

Charlie