<VV> Fla DMV

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jun 12 11:18:53 EDT 2014

After numerous frustrating trips to get a car registered I finally found a way to get around their "rules'. They zero in on antique cars from out of state. I honestly believe they are trying to get antiques off the road. I bought a 60 sedan with a Michigan title (clear). I contacted a mobile notary service. He had all the correct forms the DMV needed. Filled out and armed with these registering the car was a breeze although the clerk was skeptical on how I got them. I've done it two more times since then with no trouble.
  They honestly treat you like a convicted felon, of which by the way there are many driving. There is even an armed guard at the DMV in case of trouble!
  There is a rat rod in every sense of the word that shows up at our cruise-in. I don't think there are two parts on the car that are recognizable but he got a title with no problem. Go figure.
  Ed Dade City,Fl