<VV> Come to California for good water?

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Fri Jun 13 02:25:14 EDT 2014

Here in El Monte, our tap water is pretty decent. Our church is in
Arcadia, the water there is pretty decent, too.
It does vary over time, but mostly good.

Sorry about the awful water in the Inland Empire.

My experience with Ca DMV is mostly good.
A buddy does specialty DMV work for people - vintage vehicles, special
matching plates, etc.
He hates them, because - well, he has his reasons.

Back in the late 60's I bought a '56 Stude salvage job. I had to go
around and get lights, brakes, glass, and whatever else inspected, all
at different places.
After that, and having bought/processed some number of other vehicles, I
went and spent three years out of town, courtesy of US Army.

When I got out, I had to do something at the Pomona DMV office - and a
gal there recognized me!
(that's when you realize you're spending too much time somewhere..)

cheers
Jay

--
Jay Maechtlen