<VV> Corvair Blow Out in New Milford, CT

Garth Stapon stapon1 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 16 09:18:51 EDT 2014

Losing my storage space but not my love for Corvairs.

1965 Canadian PG / 110 - 4 Dr Hardtop - Parts Car
1965 Canadian Monza with a 150 HP turbo conversion - Needs clutch (great shape stored inside).
Several spare motors and parts. (Have a 180 turbo motor, and a 140 as well). 1969 - 95
Saginaw 4 speed transmission
Power Glide

Must pick by July 31, 2014. First come first serve. Buyer must take all of my inventory. Best offer.

Location of Cars /
New Milford, CT
06776

Inventory available for viewing.

Not looking to get rich, just keep some valuable spares away from the wrecker.

Details call me on my cell 289-233-2425

Regards, Garth Stapon

Business Develpment Manager
Praxair Canada Inc.