<VV> 140 PG driveline swap complete ~ video

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Fri Jun 20 00:08:53 EDT 2014

Thanks for all your help getting my 140 PG driveline swap completed!

Here is the status of the car at this point ~ not "pretty" yet but getting
there!

The important thing is : one more Corvair making it back into the Corvair
culture!

Here is the video of the current state of this particular "art" :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUECMR1aQD8
(NOTE: The initial noise is not the Monza, but the house's AC unit nearby)

Also, I may sell the "gold" interior panels that are on the car now, since
they would probably go nicely on a more "luxurious" version of what someone
else who's restoring a "golden" car?

The door panel and rear "kick" panels are nearly perfect as are the "gold"
sun visors, although the seats are pretty torn up.

Take a look at the video and let me know how much work I'd have to do to
restore the interior, if I don't sell the "gold" parts and replace it with
something easier to find, or maybe customize an new interior?

What do you think?

Charlie