<VV> Fwd: Corvairs at Speed

Warren LeVeque levair at aol.com
Fri Jun 20 11:33:44 EDT 2014

All,

This Sunday at Grissom Air force Base ( just nort of Kokomo, IN) ,we will be attending an Indy region autocross.
  Three ( 4 entries) Corvairs in Three (4)classes will be there.
   Paul Fox 66 Corvair Corsa---ESP
   Michael LeVeque's  RoadRacingYenko Stinger Corvair YS 160 --CP, This is the  Yenko that I raced and Michael  found and restored.  He'll be racing against a previous national champion..tube frame Camaro.
    I'll be in Yenko Stinger Corvair YS 015. this is my  current Vintage road racing Corvair. I will also be racing against a previous national Champion--EMod   V8 Fiero
    Tracy will be runing YS 160 In Ladies E mod.

Should be fun to watch.

Warren