<VV> Fwd: Fwd: PG Cable Adjustment

Michael Emanuele rampside1 at roadrunner.com
Mon Jun 23 07:58:23 EDT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: PG Cable Adjustment
Date: 	Mon, 23 Jun 2014 07:57:30 -0400
From: 	Michael Emanuele <rampside1 at roadrunner.com>
To: 	virtualvairs-request at corvair.org <virtualvairs-request at corvair.org>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	PG Cable Adjustment
Date: 	Sun, 22 Jun 2014 21:26:41 -0400
From: 	Michael Emanuele <rampside1 at roadrunner.com>
To: 	virtualvairs-request at corvair.org

  Hello All,
   Just replaced the PG Cable in my 61. with a new repro cable. The
  cable needs to be adjusted as the detents are off. Does any one have
the thickness dimension of the J-8365 tool that goes into the manual
valve body to properly adjust the fingers so that it falls into gear at
the appropriate time. Or is there a way that this adjustment can be
accomplished without this tool ? If I had the dimension of the tab on
the tool I could fabricate one that might work.
  Any help is appreciated, Mike Emanuele