<VV> Noisy lifters

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 22:04:12 EDT 2014

Jim, I have a Isky 270 cam with Elgin lifters and roller rockers. My
lifters stay quiet at 1/8 turn but the roller rockers sound like a sewing
machine.
If you have tried all of that you have either bad lifters or it is possible
the Cam was cut wrong providing a ramp the lifters have to run over making
the noise. Have you looked for a pattern on the lifter faces?.

Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 2Door Coupe 4speed Red/Red