<VV> Noisy lifters

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 11:53:25 EDT 2014

What oil are you using, and was there a good oil flow out to the rockers
when you adjusted them. If the pattern is otherwise normal on the half moon
one the half moon is probably a scratch during break in.
Put Castrol 20w50 in it with an zddp additive and see what happens. My pt
cruiser has always run a bit odd on 10w30 synthetics, got tired of it and
went  to the castrol dino oil above and the engine smoothed out and gets
better mileage, on that heavy oil. Go figure.

Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 2Door Coupe 4speed Red/Red