<VV> Noisy Lifters

James Cuneo jamescuneo at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 11:12:52 EDT 2014

--Forwarded Message Attachment--From: N2VZD at aol.comTo: virtualvairs at corvair.orgDate: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 18:57:50 -0400Subject: Re: <VV> HINTThere are other internal issues that sound exactly like lifters...are we
sure by measurement that pistons fit cylinders?
Regards, Tim Colson
 Tim, Pistons,rings,cylinders,rods and bearings are new having 1k miles on them since installed.I did measure fit before assembly. Also, heads are rebuilt and roller rockers installed.This lifter/valve train noise existed with the old piston assemblies as well. The only common denominator is the lifters.Thank you,Jim Cuneo