<VV> tires

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Jun 28 13:42:18 EDT 2014

On Jun 28, 2014, at 7:55 AM, Ken Taplin via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

> Still wondering about a source for tires. '65 Monza

Maxxis is, as far as I know, your only option for tires on stock wheels.  As noted, try a Maxxis dealer or oder from Clark's.  If you're getting them from Clark's and need to find someone to mount them, take a look at tirerack.com where you can see reviews of installers nearby.  I'm very happy with the Mr. Tire I found there.

If you want to go with something else, see my page on the subject:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell | Springfield, Va. | bryan at skiblack.com | http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
  '69 Road Runner, '99 Neon R/T, '00 Miata SE, '09 Ford F-150