<VV> '62 upholstery on '64 bucket seat frames? Was: '62 bucket seats

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 12:22:56 EDT 2014

<I think you will find if you are going to reupholster anyway go ahead and
use the 64 frames and get 62 upholstery for them. Check for any trim
differences. My 62 upholstery came from Clarks and is a perfect replacement
to the originals, in red.>
To the best of my knowledge, Clark's repro. upholstery lacks the round (on '62s) chrome buttons so the advice to check for any trim differences is sound, especially if one's laudable goal is "to put it back to more like it should be."

~Bill Stanley