<VV> 62 Bucket Seats

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 19:52:51 EDT 2014

Something to also consider, Clarks has been known to produce special
upholstery for customers. If you are ordering new, and there is a difference in
the two seats AND Clarks is informed, they might be able to produce the
design  you want, in the size for the seats you have. I cannot speak for Clarks
Corvair,  but it would not hurt to ask. -Seth

In a message dated 6/30/2014 3:19:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,