<VV> 64 Rear Motor Mount

Wade Lanning wblanning at comcast.net
Sat Mar 1 09:09:46 EST 2014

I have two 1964 rear motor mount support brackets that I'll sell for $30 each including USPS Priority shipping.  This is the heavy weight metal bracket that were used with harmonic balancers that the rubber motor mount bolts to.  However I do not have the spec ial sheet metal parts that goes over the mounts or the rubber motor mounts.  I believe Clark's sells the special sheet metal and the rubber mounts for the cars and FCs.  I can email a picture if interested.

I plan to be at the Myrtle Beach Show from March 7 & 8 and can bring them there saving shipping cost.

Wade Lanning