<VV> Stick Around

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Sun Mar 2 12:40:42 EST 2014

--

Just a note from a lurker, really just a thought.  It may or may not apply.
When my wife got terminally ill and I could not arrange to have our church
minister visit her, even though she had been the volunteer Parish Nurse for
a long time, I quit the church.  Just walked away saying..."I can't stand to
be part of this thing".

But now I realize that the easiest thing to do is to quit.  The hardest
thing to do is go back and, from the inside, try to change things.

I guess this note is to encourage those who have walked away from Corsa in
rage or in frustration....to come back and go back to work to change things
for the better.

I may not be able to change the way my church does things, but I plan to go
back and try to change at least the ground I stand on at the time.

Just a thought, your mileage may vary.

Mike in snow bound, Corvairless Michigan  (six feet of snow and more coming
I hear.)