<VV> Membership

Vairtec Corporation vairtec at comcast.net
Mon Mar 3 16:06:54 EST 2014

On 3/3/2014 3:22 PM, George Jones wrote:
> I can tell it's been a long hard winter.....the CORSA bashing usually
> starts during, or just after the International Convention.
>
> Everybody, PLEASE step back from your keyboard and take a deep breath.

George, I respectfully disagree with your assessment of "CORSA
bashing."  Yes, there have been comments of critical of Board actions or
inactions, but for the most part what I've seen here is expressions of
support for CORSA.  The critical comments have been, for the most part,
comments that can be characterized as constructive criticism.

It would be one thing if all we were seeing was mindless "CORSA sucks"
ranks, but this discussion largely has been quite the opposite.  No deep
breaths needed.

--Bob