<VV> Nader and....

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Mar 3 18:56:00 EST 2014

Hi James,

I would emphasize that Ralph "claims" he was at least a catalyst, if not the
creator..from his time at Harvard Law School thru creation of various orgs
devoted to tort law..against corporations (recently he was intereviewed and
talked about GE not paying income taxes but getting back $2-3 B from gov't
due to methods of his attnys-his comments), and his attempting to build a
museum in CT? about tort law, envsioned by some as a self-tribute.. In his
eyes, he is responsible. In my view, Nader was and is a dishonest
opportunist. He did at least strongly help lead the way toward distorting
tort law.

My memory may vary.... LOL!

Chuck S