<VV> CORSA handout

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Tue Mar 4 12:25:54 EST 2014

I would like to see a list of CORSA benefits that would appeal to a new
member.  Chime in with your favorites.  For reference, here's what is
posted in the About section of the CORSA Facebook page:

CORSA is a world-wide organization with 4,200 members and 125 local
chapters worldwide. Founded in 1969, it is a large and enthusiastic group
of automobile enthusiasts and one of the best single marque clubs in the
world. CORSA, a non-profit organization, was incorporated to satisfy the
common needs of individuals interested in the preservation, restoration,
and operation of the Corvair. CORSA's long range goal is to promote
reproduction of parts and render technical assistance to increase your
enjoyment of the Corvair, and to further the general public's appreciation
of the car.
We have one of the highest quality publications issued by any single marque
automobile club. The CORSA Communique is a professionally edited, high
quality magazine published monthly.
CORSA is governed by a member-elected Board of Directors with selected
committees in charge of such varied activities as Parts and Repair, CORSA
Chapters, Concours, Competition, Museum, and a host of other activities. A
full time business office and staff serves as a clearinghouse for
world-wide CORSA and Corvair information.
If you share our enthusiasm for these superbly engineered and styled cars,
why not join our Society today? Domestic dues are only $45 for 1 year. We
also offer a 12 month Virtual Membership for $37. We are sure you will find
it a worthy and rewarding investment!

Also, here's what's on the Hagerty Corvair page:

The Corvair Society of America (CORSA) is a worldwide organization with
4,800 members and 125 local chapters worldwide. Founded in 1969, it is a
large and enthusiastic group of automobile enthusiasts and one of the best
single marque clubs in the world, working to satisfy the common needs of
individuals interested in the preservation, restoration, and operation of
the Corvair. CORSA's long-range goal is to promote reproduction of parts
and render technical assistance to increase your enjoyment of the Corvair,
and to further the general public's appreciation of the car.
Membership Benefits include:

   - CORSA Chapter Network - A network of over 125 local and special
   interest clubs, covering 45 states as well as Canada, Switzerland,
   Netherlands, and France
   - Parts and Repair Network - Over 30 expert parts suppliers and repair
   facilities throughout the US and Canada, many of which ship parts world-wide
   - Award-winning Club Magazine - The Communique is a multi award-winning,
   full feature magazine packed with features about Corvairs, historial
   articles and technical tips
   - Publication Archive - An ever-growing archive of downloadable (PDF)
   newsletters going as far back as 1969!
   - A 5% discount on classic car insurance from Hagerty*

Dave Keillor