<VV> Haggerty Insurance

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Wed Mar 5 10:45:02 EST 2014

I suppose this is old news, but some insurance companies have special
rates for hobby cars.
For example, full coverage on mine is about $80/year. (Farmers)
It is intended for for non-daily drivers, but doesn't require garaging.

fwiw
Jay

--
Jay Maechtlen SoCal '61 2-dr modified w/fiberglass skin, transverse 3.8
Buick V6 TH440T4 trans