<VV> Membership

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Wed Mar 5 10:47:38 EST 2014

Jay,  The four original clubs of the Great Plains Corvair Roundup area (Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Tulsa and Wichita have all been growing stronger over the past decade in numbers and activities.  (Arkansas joined the group last year and I am not familiar with their situation)  The Wichita Model A club has over 100 members.  Not sure what it is like in other areas.

T. Kalp
Wichita, KS