<VV> Chrysler/Fiat orders Rare Collector Car Crushed - Non-Corvair

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Thu Mar 6 10:46:34 EST 2014

That's what I think too.  Tried googling terms related to viper and
accident, all I found is stories about late model Vipers.  The most bogus
looking part of the whole thing is where is says they were notified via
email.  If Chrysler really wanted it destroyed, I'd expect a certified
letter with a return receipt.  If the email exists, IT was probably a prank.
Somebody needs to look at the headers.

Jim Becker